How to Submit an Ad Application
Section 1. Application for Screening
- Obtain copy of the ASC application form (S-1) from the ASC office or download from www.asc.com.ph. Each material corresponds to one S-1 form.
- Fill up the complete information required on the S-1 form.
- Attach all pertinent support documents together with the application form and submit these to the ASC submission counter. Submission period is from 8:00AM to 9:30AM (for Presenters same day release of S1), 8:00 to 11:00am (for regular application same day release of S1) Mondays-Fridays.
- Two (2) copies of the storyboard/script/layout
- Applicable government-issued documents
- Advertising claim support documents
- ASC staff encodes the information contained in the submitted form and assigns an ASC Reference Code number for each application.
- Pay the corresponding screening contribution fee upon validation of the application.
- Claim your copy of the Professional Screener’s Decision Form(S1) in the afternoon, from 3:00PM to 5:00PM Mondays-Fridays.