Scope of Coverage
- All broadcast materials that are shown or aired on television, whether free-to-air, cable or subscription TV, or radio, whether national or local.
- TVCs and RCs including edit downs, translations.
- Interstitials TV buys such as sponsorships, segments or portion buys , casual plugs whether live or pre taped/prerecorded.
- TV and Radio Announcer on Board (AOB), OBB/CBB, taglines whether or not direct lift of approved materials.
- Jingles, branded songs including edits, translations TV and Radio time checks, teasers, countdowns and similar materials.
- Local ads. Local ads are over those products, brands or services, manufactured, sold, distributed or offered within a limited geographical area such as province, city or town and outside of Mega Manila.
Generally, print ads, merchandising and digital materials are not pre-screened. Except if it contains the following theme or classification:
- With No. 1 claims or Leadership claims
- With Superiority or Exclusivity claims
- With direct comparison
- With sexy tones, skin exposure, potentially controversial/sensitive execution
- Products, brands, services covered by The Milk Code
- Food Supplement products
- Health Supplement products
- Alcoholic beverages
- Airlines and other carriers with promotional fares