ASC Circular 2020-014 – Special Screening and Promissory Note During General Community Quarantine (GCQ)
The ASC will start accepting S1 special screening/S2 special clearing on weekdays and S2 special clearing on Saturdays during the General Community Quarantine (GCQ) in NCR starting Monday, June 8, 2020
A. S1 SPECIAL SCREENING /S2 SPECIAL CLEARING
Special Screening is an option which an Advertiser/Ad Agency may avail of when there is failure to meet the 7am – 11am period in submitting S1 application for screening and a decision on the application is needed on the same day.
Special Clearing is an option which an Advertiser/Ad Agency may avail of when there is failure to meet the 7am – 11am period in submitting the S2 final produced material and the Clearance for Airing/Display/Publication/Posting is needed on the same day.
Special Screening + Special Clearing is an option which an Advertiser/Ad Agency may avail of when there is a need for both the S1 application AND S2 application to be screened on the same day as the decisions and final material are needed on the same day
NOTE: Special screening or special clearing does not guarantee approval.
- 1. Request letter for special screening/special clearing addressed to Ms. Digna Santos, Executive Director, should be emailed to email@example.com with copies sent to Ms. Maya Estrada, Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and Mr. Robbie Aligada, Compliance Manager at email@example.com . Letter should be sent no later than 10AM.
- Once your request for special screening/special clearing is approved, email the documents below to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 1PM.
- S1 application form (PDF)
- Main Document – storyboard/script/layout (PDF)
- Promissory Note (or ASC Voucher) for cost special screening/clearing + cost of material to be cleared (PDF) –
- All support documents in one PDF File
- Maximum combined size of a. – d. compressed PDF documents allowed – 10 MB
Email subject should read: SPECIAL SCREENING / SPECIAL CLEARING – Brand Name, Material Type
- S2 materials for clearing should be emailed no later than 3PM.
- A maximum of five (5) special screening/clearing per day will be allowed on a first come-first served basis.
- Requests for special clearing of S2 materials on a Saturday should be done no later than 11AM of Friday. S2 final material to be cleared should be submitted to email@example.com on or before 7AM of Saturday.
- Cost of special screening/clearing is as follows:
|COST (vat inclusive)|
|COST (vat inclusive)|
|During ECQ Only|
|Special Screening (S1)||P15,400||P20,020||Waive cost of
|Special Clearing (S2)||P15,400||P20,020||-|
|Special Screening (S1) + Special Clearing (S2)||P30,800||P40,000||Waive cost of
B. PROMISSORY NOTES (GCQ)
Applications filed starting Monday, June 15, 2020, will have to pay the application fee(s) no later than five work (5) days from date of application. Attached is the updated promissory note.
Example: Application was filed Monday, June 15. The promissory note should be settled on or before Friday, June 19, 2020.
Please be guided accordingly.