Securing Clearance for Airing / Publication / Display / Posting (S2)
- The Advertiser/Ad Agency submits the final and produced material/s to the ASC Receptionist. Materials must be properly labeled with a sticker or marked with the Advertiser’s name, Ad Agency’s name, Brand name, Ad title and ASC Reference Code for easier retrieval of application/s.
|Type of Medium||S2 Final Material|
|TVCs/ LED Moving Ads/ Digital Moving Ads||MP4 hi-res digital format, Windows compatible|
|RCs||MP3, Windows compatible|
|Print / Traditional OOH / Digital Static Ads||JPEG and printed copy of ad|
|Taped TV Portion Buys||Photoboard of the pre-approved audio-video script and the final produced material in MP4 hi-res digital format, Windows compatible.|
|Live AOBs / Live Portion Buys / Other Similar Live Materials||No S2 final material; Materials and documents such as, but not limited to, Tape-On-Air (TOA), certificate of airing / posting / display date and screen shot of actual mobile text blast must be submitted no later than ten (10) work days from date of airing / posting / display for monitoring purposes. Failure to submit shall be subject to sanctions as determined by the Tech Com.
Date of airing, etc. – July 7, 2017. Deadline for submission of required TOA, etc. – July 16, 2017
NOTE: Final materials in CD or USB will be accepted. Should include material title and ASC Reference Number.
- The Ad Specialist reviews the final produced material vis-à-vis the approved storyboard/script/layout. After viewing the produced material, decision shall be any one of the following:
- Clearance for Airing/Publication/Display/Posting
This is given when the final material submitted is faithful to the approved storyboard/script/layout.
This is given when:
- The final produced material submitted contains elements that were disapproved by the Professional Screener/ Screening Panel;
- When the material is not faithful to the approved storyboard/script/layout without prior advice in writing addressed to the Executive Director, on last minute changes, e.g., use of celebrity talents and published songs;
- The revision substantially or materially affects the copy, claims, and visuals of the ad. The revision or element added to the material requires a new application with the corresponding screening fees; and
- Material is not compliant with the technical specifications on the use of qualifiers as stated in the Code of Ethics Article V Section 10.
- Once the final material has been viewed by the Ad Specialist, revisions given after will no longer be allowed. The revised material must be re-applied with the corresponding screening fees.
- The Clearance for Airing/ Publication/ Display/ Posting shall be issued upon determining that the requirements on the comment sheets are sufficiently complied with.
- No Clearance for Airing/ Publication/ Display/ Posting shall be given in advance or released by the ASC to the representative/s of the Advertiser/Ad Agency verbally, over the phone, or through e-mail. Advertiser/Ad Agency’s authorized representative/s must pick up the Clearance for
- Revisions after a Clearance for Airing/ Publication/ Display/ Posting has been released will be considered as a new application. The revised material must then be re-applied, with the corresponding screening fees.