CPN Requirement for Household / Urban Hazardous Substances
In reference to the recently issued FDA Memorandum Circular No. 2013-045 regarding Guidelines for Notification of Selected Household/Urban Hazardous Substances (HUHS) products, the ASC is reminding Advertisers/Advertising Agency to ensure that the Certificate of Product Notification is submitted together with their ad applications for the following products classified under Household / Urban Hazardous Substances as part of the mandatory government documentation.
- Paints, Lacquers, varnish
- Solvent paint, lacquer thinner, mineral spirits
- Adhesives (contact cement)
- Polishes and Waxes (metal polish, wood polish, shoe polish)
- Disinfectant sprays
- Detergents (bar, liquid and powder)
- Dishwashing (liquid and paste)
- Fabric (Dyes, softeners, conditioners)
- Educational set and miscellaneous chemistry set (paste, crayons, pencils, water colors, glue stick/glues, correction fluid/rubber, eraser, crayons, Oil Pastel, Art Paints, chalk, moulding clays)
- Stationeries/ Art paper (colored and scented)
- Air Fresheners (deodorizer, fabric freshener, aromatherapy product, scented candles, gels, oil, spray)
Attached for your reference is the FDA Memorandum Circular No. 2013-045.