ASC Circular 2020-004 – Bulletin #2 – ASC Operations Concerning COVID-19
Due to the government’s latest directive on an Enhanced Community Quarantine of entire Luzon, the ASC will be implementing a revised application procedure given that the ASC office will not be accessible to any employee. The ASC, though, will continue its operations through a skeleton force. This revised application procedure takes effect tomorrow, 17 March 2020 and will supersede the online application procedure under ASC Circular No. 2020 – 003 dated and released last Friday, 13 March 2020.
All applications should be submitted to ASC VIA EMAIL (and not through the ASC Online Application System as earlier advised). Specifically, for S1 applications email to firstname.lastname@example.org and for S2 application/submission of final material, email to email@example.com.
For payment of application, ASC will accept the approved ASC Vouchers from agencies with “pre-paid accounts” with ASC. For applicants without “pre-paid” accounts with ASC, a promissory note needs to be submitted. Template of promissory note is attached. Regular offline application rates will apply.
For S1 applications, the following documents should be submitted:
- Accomplished S1 application form
- Approved ASC Voucher or Promissory Note
- Main document – ad material being applied
- All support documents in one PDF file
However, please note the following:
- S1 applications should be sent via email Monday to Friday, between 8:00AM to 11:00AM, and will be processed on a first come – first served basis.
- Results will be released no later than 48 hours from receipt of email application.
For S2 applications, the following should be submitted:
- Accomplished S2 application form
- Copy of final material (mp4, mp3, jpeg)
NOTE: There will be no special screening for both S1 and S2.
Let us all stay healthy and safe.
Thank you and God bless us all.