ASC Circular 2018-009 – Schedule of Presenters and Submission of S1 & S2
In its 17 April 2018 meeting, the ASC Board of Directors has approved the following changes in ASC application schedules effective 1 June 2018:
- Submission of S1 by Presenters will be from 8:00 am to 9:30am
Presenters who arrive from 9:31am to 11:00am will not be allowed to present but they have the option to leave their materials for regular screening/review
- Submission of S1 by Non-Presenters will be from 8:00am to 11:00am
No applications will be received from 11:01am onwards
- There will be no more NDR (Next Day Release) for S1 decisions.
All Presenters’ applications and those S1 applications received until 11:00am will be released on the same day.
- Submission and release of S2 materials remain the same
Materials submitted from 8:00am to 11:00am will be released on the same day.
Materials submitted from 1:00pm to 3:00pm will be released the following day.
- Release of S1 and S2 decisions remains the same: from 3:00pm to 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Thank you for your cooperation and compliance.